About the client
Our client is an innovative tech company with a location-based mobile app for users to check in at public venues
We’re looking for an experienced React Native Engineer who will join our client's team. The project will last up to 6 months and you will work alongside a lean team to fully launch a world-class mobile app.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and writing clean, efficient React Native code. Besides, you should be able to perform well working in a team alongside other developers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop robust, scalable and secure features.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle, from discovery to planning to delivery.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- Implement best practices of test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards, and so on.
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design.
For this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of total mobile development experience in organized, high-quality and relevant projects.
- 3+ years experience of working with React Native.
- Experience in App Development
- Excellent knowledge of React Native, its ecosystem, design patterns and best practices.
- Good experience with common mobile architectures like MVVM, MVC, Viper, Clean Architecture, etc.
- Good experience of developing highly interactive, performant, well tested React Native applications for both iOS and Android.
- Strong ability of writing great, simple, clean, testable, efficient code.
Our client is looking for a React Native developer that thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environments, acts autonomously, and is not afraid to ask questions or share their opinions.